Procedure post

HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The Postscript from Younhee PARK

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE13-12-05 00:00 HIT622 REPLY0

본문

422685d1ee2bed60307329d38caf28b3_1442558

I have been in Canada 9 months ago. came to Canada, I do not realize the time is fast while I stay here with beautiful and peaceful place.

am living  in Toronto about two months to spend eight months in Ottawa in December!

( Three days after arrived in Toronto.)
It leaves a language course filled with excitement and confidence will always do well, and I dream of a new future!
However, it was not easy to starting new life in new place. Everyday is irritated and in agony. 
Fortunately, I meet the good agencies of <intro Canada>

That there is someone who can care for themselves in a strange foreign I'll know what a face never felt glad ^^ 

When I prepare for language training, I changed my plan several times because of my situation. At this time, INTROCANADA always explain the process and inform the details very carefully. Especially, my mom really trust the staff in office, YUN, Sunhee. She is very nice and kindly. 

Because people who prepares to go abroad for studying is not easy to understand on every steps.

Thanks to prepare Canada for the crowd while I was living in Ottawa and I will be attending school.
The agency helps me a lots ! 

When I arrived in Ottawa, I met a manager in Ottawa office so I do not need to worry .    

After graduation I went CLLC saw the school wanted to know more and learn something every time manager s helped me go grab things like trial gave lessons.

Moreover, I am preparing for a visa extension because iteotneundeyo came to Canada on a tourist visa.

Even then ... manager give me a lot of information and help me. I just follow his order. 

In my case, I suddenly decided the case yeotgeodeunyo Toronto while living in Ottawa. I also recognize the lack of time and should have been looking again at the Canadian ohdeut Korea, daepyonim helped me a lot ㅠㅠ Toronto was really rich and school information ~~ Unlike big cities, because the end of Ottawa. Among them find the school that's right for me in a true chore is tired

But it representative gave information which the school is a certain point advantage.

I course I could not go blindly to exceed a certain level in order to hear want to hear,he reserved for pre-test level can also be seen.

The representative arranged the pick-up service in airport for me. He is so awesome!!

To write a disadvantage ... In fact, I often do not know Jean bateunge help you spend a certain point as a disadvantage -
Anyway! ㅋㅋ good agency that five of ten would be annoying if you met a decline?
I think so ^^

I wish good Canadian language training!

No Data

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上