The Postscript about the transfer visa from working holiday visa to study permit > Procedure post

본문 바로가기

资料室

Procedure post

HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The Postscript about the transfer visa from working holiday visa to st…

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE13-11-11 00:00 HIT635 REPLY0

본문

Hello ~

Come the end of November last year to enjoy the life of working holiday visa.

A little more studying, staying like this greed blossomed

South Korea has dared to give up the ticket and ㅠㅠ apply for a student visa, leaving just a month in the field. (Work Permit - Student Visa)

Before you apply these and other common sense. Applications must go to Korea / fast should apply in Korea / difficult if you apply locally. etc

While I collected information about the visa, I head the name of IntroCanada. And I just received the manager's business card ONLY.  

As well as distrust of agents that distrust has had too full. Blah ㅋㅋㅋ

So, despite hurry week is the time to learn Pulls back and forth with myself and the worries.

The two friends who made relationship in Ottawa was introduced INTROCNADA to me. They said that this agency is very reliable. SO I visited the office right away !

The result is.

- 2013/11/29 work permit expires expected

- 2013/10/25 College (EAP + regular course) Applied Algonquin College

- 2013/10/31  Letter of Acceptance from College

- 2013/11/01  Submitted the study permit on 4 PM

- 2013/11/09  Received the study permit on 10 am 

If it works alone ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ blah, I sure that I will spent a lot of time. This result came out quickly and easily.I expected good news and it took one week and a day luckily. 

While I was waiting for the result of my visa. I was very worried about it but NOW I'm so happy !!

People who is have a Working holiday visa in Ottawa,  Please do not hesitate to apply for a student visa with INTROCANADA. 

No Data

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上