资料室

Procedure post

HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The postscript from Hyunwoo's mother

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE13-10-01 00:00 HIT690 REPLY2

본문

I have taught English to my son, Hyunwoo, for 4 years.
Hyunwoo has to say and I would want to go to school for lessons in English only looks like a confident, often taught in English meantime.

This year I have a chance opportunity to go to Canada.

In fact ... I send my child language training - it is elementary - I really did not.

More onerous amount, and I'm sure kids would not come get something of much.

In other words, this idea is a waste of money ..? ^^

Rather, the whole family with the money I thought it wise to attend to travel abroad.

Eotneunde did .. heart because of my mom wanted to have a son is shaken.

It is not gurarnted that English Growing for two months... but once lined the Hyunwoo feel the need for self-study English, Eliminate the fear of speaking English, itgetda could be a good chance to make a foreign friend. 

So, I decided to send him to Canada when he wants to go.

Meanwhile, piano, taekwondo, guitar, art by various've ... etc ... and he did when he wanted to do.

The decision to proceed was difficult to pass ....

Agents wonak carefully packed for coming in .. ^^

University of Foreign Studies and the English Village, newspapers, school, etc., and also a lot of progress, but the English camp because of the price when most of the vacation leave
Expensive (when vacation season rates are applicable airfare are twice as expensive than the non-peak season), going to school, not school
It most, and Korea many children do not have the Korean language other than English, instead of difficult to adapt because it goes
Because learning English should not be using a lot of dumping.

So go to school stared out through expert said host Hyunwoo Canada ... Canadian children are attending Agents
I decided to send to the public.

Bonaelkka as one people also had friends and judgment ... it would be better to go alone.

Fortunately, Hyun-woo said he will go alone without a friend. (Such courage is certainly resemble what comes out. Where aneunge day. ㅋㅋ)

Most commonly used one month vacation courses in the summer, but ... it was impossible to enter the school during summer vacation. 
And the summer language course this is expensive in high season rates are called points, and one months course "simply adapt returning home '
So Hyunwoo had to go to September and October at the thought of two months.

26de1a7bff630c9661ae4ac231d4f0ad_1442477
School pictures sent from INTROCANADA.

Hyun-woo is said to be attending public schools and the school received a good rating from the Department of Education schools.

Tread a real grass, not artificial turf Being able to play football .. ^^

Homestays are more important than school.

For the Koreans assumed expensive than local Canadian homes.

Instead you can eat Korean food.

However,Hyunwoo likes bread than rice and live with canadian it can make a definitive English-language environment stared out at local home stay in Canada in the Canadian Local Agents.
Representative had asked to visit the host family also own a nice house so kindly given us find out.

Host family couples and they teaches at the university, there is one daughter who is same age with Hyun-woo.

Hyunwoo is attending a daughter called good news!

Hyun-woo's inbok (人 福) than in Canada through one .. ^^

26de1a7bff630c9661ae4ac231d4f0ad_1442478 

Hyun-woo has become home housed outside views. (Agents minutes Representatives did not know to do this by taking your issue ... not you willing photos .. ^^) Miranda when this man who jwinjang next to a cute puppy. Mien is similar to ditch Hyun-woo is a familiar Dad ... .. ^^

A look inside the house Hyun-woo is to be housed. Clean and good.

Hyun-woo is staying the room wanted to live in a house with stairs to the second floor room that ... ... got to climb down the stairs exciting for two months. ㅋㅋ

Hyun-woo is staying the room. Antique furniture on the blue wallpaper.

<< Preparation >>

1. Creating a passport-

application at City Hall to take a passport photo. Was issue fee might be ₩ 45,000?

He is minors so his passport is valid for five years.

When you apply 3 to 4 in advance does it take to make, and bring identification and proof of family (mine) to find exactly when.

2. Prepare documents

① Certificate of enrollment-application is running around in the school administration office

Hyunwoo. It is issued in English. Issued free of charge.

② school records - if you are applying as a student when applying for the certificate. English

not issued. Issued free of charge.

Because Agents have to be translated into English at a leisurely it takes time to translate

issued in advance .. ^^

③ recommendation - a document prepared by the Agents fill hovering gives to the school

teacher and English teacher. In written English well I do not know ... It seems detailing the

everyday lives ㅎㅎ attitude.

④ vaccination certificate - a certificate is required that you have all the vaccinations required by

the Canadian Department of Education.

If you subscribe to the vaccination sites across the meantime vaccination name and date of

vaccination, disease hospital, etc. tteuneunde
        If you do not hit a shot and went to apply for a Certificate of Public Health focused behind to

go to the nearest hospital.

Vaccination site in the certificate issued is possible, but certificates are in English, go to the

Health Center. It can be issued.

It takes more than one day find application in advance and go to the next call.

If I did not remain an immunization record, call the hospital put on different vaccination sites
          To talking.

If any other inquiries. Call the health department. Issued free of charge! ^^

⑤ Guardian docuemnts - documents necessary because the documents Hyun-woo is a minor.

Specify a person to stay in Canada on behalf of the parents, and the documents must be

notarized.Create a document prepared by the agents and are receiving notary went to the nearest

notary office.

Dad and mom should be notarized go together. If only one person going either seal, seal

certificate do I have to go away for the required documentation, including documents and call the

notary office to go!

3. The packing bag

When Completed the documents, only left to packing bags.

Hyunwoo prepared things without carefully marked on the checklist.

Hyun-woo checklist to put on bags and will use it  when he back to Korea.  

Agents from checklist.

Canadian Professional Agents  is too meticulous person. ^^

Canadian office representative will it take local photos you send me ...

Representative office in South Korea Agents Canadian coins, and ohtae map, Canada map

And he gave as a gift to the 220 volts to 110 volts that turns one people pig nose.

It is also notifies ago, leaving open the questions that give a seminar. Students also join

Insurance.

Experts also awesome ~~

Hyun-woo has packed a backpack and a large traveling bag in one of the degree to be resolved so you can carry the burden alone.

The carrying heavy backpacks because not attend .. thing weighing placed in a suitcase.

26de1a7bff630c9661ae4ac231d4f0ad_1442479
Hyun-woo's backpack!!

Windshield hat and jacket, host families give gifts, small notebook and pencil, Hyun-woo has to play and the speed's cube cup contains text.

Canada has arrived in our country than cold because the airport is recommended to put the jacket in a backpack so you can wear right out.

Hyun-woo's favorite windshield fluorescent jacket is doldol roll design that fits in your pocket. Hyun-woo's favorite jacket .. ^^

The biggest suitcase in my house. (This bag ... and the first foreign outing since their honeymoon. I'm sorry me a little bag ... ㅋㅋ)

Grab notebook also allows the online English grammar and math.

- After school, at home bored when the lessons of grammar extinguishing mundanyeol.

Greed is the mother of mathematics as much as ebs .. not because the school for two months? ㅎㅎ -

And ... two small bags, umbrellas, extra shoes, slippers instead of Crocs, clothes and toiletries.

He does not like the book so he brings only two books. ㅋㅋ

Notebooks are generously 5, bathing suit (can we score some work to do to swim?)

Pajamas grabs apart.

As an alarm clock wake up early, put the batteries in the alarm clock,

Passport Photo also take an additional few pages.

Emergency medicine use (bands, und eat antipyretics, ointments)

Presented two from agents gave pig nose side (because plugged into a laptop ...)

I sent Hyunwoo to Canada next day.

I apply UM service and Luckily accompanied flight attendance who is Korean. 

Hyunwoo look. But he had spirited away yesterday ... I now realize is this shape.

It accompanied service take the children too soon.

When staff organized multiple documents, real quick snap family photos!

Hyunwoo looks like nervous.

Hyun-woo into the departure lounge.

And the next morning.

I was awakened by the arrival to this photo katok.

The manager in Canada office by taking photos is sent.

The plane which Hyunwoo was boarded left at 12:25 in Korea.

5:00 am overcome I sent the letter to arrive at Canadian airport.

I checked the message late because I slept a lot.

Hyunwoo is always reliable person.

Lots to see, experience, and hope to come to feel ~~

Next time have to go to your ability. Government sponsored scholarship support. ㅋㅋ

Go Hyun-woo!

Jeon A Young

Jeon A Young DATE

Jeon A Young

Jeon A Young DATE

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上