资料室

Procedure post

HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The postscript from KIM, Yooseok

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE13-09-24 00:00 HIT693 REPLY0

본문

I think that was just about this time last year. In May 2012 after a private tour of Vancouver from Ottawa arrival to Toronto yaw moment is changing only arrived in Ottawa ㅋㅋ

Ottawa specializing in the intro section before yigoyo have changed anything that had a lot of trial and error and experience before finding a Canadian agent. Because of the difficulty and suffer alone, enrollment in local Bijan extend the gun accidentally met the NYSE's a chance for me like I was. Agents specializing in Ottawa, like the name I received a lot of help with local knowledge of procedures and life in general.

Then inevitably arrive in Korea became a private personal reasons, to the visa application process and again in Korea went to the office without batting an eyelid intro Canadian shepherds ~~

Visa also said carefully, too, y'know, knowledge and other necessary information also tells a lot syeotguyo. As for the visa shared progress and thank you very much - that submitted to the end Care

As experienced staff with experience living in Ottawa because I know better than anyone the need for specialized local Agents,

Moreover, highly recommend INTROCNADA to you.

The procedure through the intro at the local and Canadian students come to the point it was amazing and envied receive a steady care. Chinhaetdeon me the best friend I figured reveal a great satisfaction for the intro Canada.

The more people have, and if the study of language training preparing all those who come to Ottawa, they must know the INTROCANADA.

I was surprised at the end of busy twice a direct  my teacher preparation materials submitted to Gangnam for my ot ot. I thank yo. The manager in Ottawa offoice given a lot of help and advice from local getneyo'll also soon-fighting personnel during pickup Ottawa! Intro Go Canada!

No Data

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上