The review of IntroCanada which offer the information of Ottawa English training > Procedure post

본문 바로가기

资料室

Procedure post

HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The review of IntroCanada which offer the information of Ottawa Englis…

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE15-10-13 14:35 HIT651 REPLY0

본문

* Intro Canada is directly operated by the following excerpt from the cafe late JAMAL standing in God who creates "캐오어"

http://cafe.daum.net/ottawaking/V7aU/27

First, I want to first like to say thank you for the many helpful to Representative , RYU, Haghyun. It was up difficulties might have to give up studying problems from minor disruptions blossomed in the planning and the intro Canadian daepyonim siljangnim, other staff who are all well-finished, thanks to who cares, and now I write the reviews before departure.

IntroCanada which I learned was due to the fact that Canada has offices in Ottawa local. After received the workingholiday visa in Korea, I looked for medium-sized and well-living cities. And I took my final decision in Ottawa. Initially tried to solve everything  to selected language schools and accommodation  alone in South Korea, it is not easy to do it.  So I decided to ask for the help to IntroCanada.

So I searched the education agency in internet and I found " IntroCanada " which has ottawa branch office agency in the world. And I visiter IntroCanada office without hesitation. Receive messages and give a telephone with representative Agent, after selecting a home-stay and language school. I had the departure seminars and I left for Ottawa in early February. I visited IntroCanada after receiving visa and purchase air-flight ticket, my process time is very short. 

The representative of IntroCanada said that I was only person who takes very short time for processing. :) 

Due to the nature of the Ottawa area frequently because the plane was arriving at 1am local time, inevitably, given the time and the Ottawa Local siljangnim yisyeotdeon Peter siljangnim is to pick up at the airport. He arrived the next day Peter siljangnim opening mobile phone, bank account, etc. Please help did four weeks on the team bus pass to Horton cup of coffee. Formally help early settlers only, not given, I also like to ask specific questions there were many strange when I tell deoraguyo siljangnim kindly gives us also talk about their experiences. I was at a strange place for the first time and bewildered and anxious to pass this or that advice was good to hear the really, really appreciate you personally.

After the well flowed at a local life went without a problem. I also stay home-stay about seven months, because the intro period laid plain the students make a list of good homestay in Canada, it was a really nice place. My plan was that I stayed one month in Home-stay but I stayed 7 months with Joanne and Joanne's mother.  Joanne's mother said that she gave love to me as her grandson and she treat me like  grandchild went to the strange land alone, if she or he not receive the proper treatment to be upset, I said, when you have wanted to give his heart to me as well was really impressed.

7 months of language training, for this I want to try a bit more life in Ottawa, I decided to enroll in Algonquin College in the field. At this point I think I met Peter has also directly siljangnim his student life, and to talk about the process of getting permanent residence in Canada could be submitted for a decision is not easy, thanks to counseling. After Algonquin Admission things he gave new visitor bakjongyun siljangnim help. I came to Korea in early September for the rest ready to go after you pass the exam by looking at the Algonquin College.

At this time, I was on my looks are being refused admission to the wind accidentally difficulty, I might give up studying in Ottawa if IntroCanada is not exsit in Ottawa. For the class of Algonquin College and the University, after teaching English to international students pass the test came for the EAP in Korea, due to my mistake danghaeteoyo test results are treated as invalid and refused admission. It was a case that in October 2014 mid-to (the program start in January 2015 seconds) faced great difficulties in a situation that requires an immediate admission, Representative is the IELTS test in South Korea after you explain my circumstances please contact directly to the University of Ottawa brought back after you pass this wipe out admitted answer.

After that I think I gone crazy. Intro giving way instead of the IELTS exam registration 22,5000 won in Canada, I have prepared a student visa application form from the end of the map you want to pass you do not know the situation. At this time, it really was a situation where I simply pass the exam, solving all thanks to the power you care who wrote some ways, fortunately for me the result is better solved admission, visa, flight problems. I was a little mia burden falls to the test as receiving help, and fortunately I forgot pass.

​​The atmospheres in their unprecedented success, because apparently asked for the date to leave the house right away even though staying in Ottawa and daepyonim and siljangnim, and despite the manager wrote bosyeotneun who rushed out to local, determined to leave the house without nails. There still vacancies in the local office, leave, do not worry at all it'll do for leaving home without worry, without the representative's words. Given that the manager's'm going to continue to help obtain home as in the field.

p.s ) . My article looks like using advertising as advertising IntroCanada... ㅋㅋ I lived but felt good intro should not come to Ottawa through the Canadian thing, but I always like to ask, come and help take only the things I went through in sequence. to overhear gonna do that all the time - one listed.
But it looks like the relationship is too ad article. In terms not dare to plugged them good points, as shown on the local siljangnim this or twice when I went bakkwieoseo syeotdeon seems busy, such as handover date. Still, the intro is how the other students felt that management in Canada do not know, but at least my impression that the problem did not neglect the treatment did not bother to mention.
The registration process has caused my mistake because I'm leaving without the Algonquin College in Ottawa Asian student counseling and testing Gream representative of this after my consultation. So at that time the test was to come into Korea without hearing the information that is available and registration is invalid since only the semester in September. September 01, after receiving the shipment arriving the next day to see the test results, was 10 ilnal the sudden departure. When you register until the beginning of September was very worried that this is possible and the process starts in September and January semesters semester, talking and listening to the right, natneyo I left without much success to talk about the results Gream. Anyway, the occasional longer looked awful reviews, so far.

10965492a4af678a31f95760af70f00a_1444714

10965492a4af678a31f95760af70f00a_1444714

No Data

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上