HOME  >  资料室  >  Procedure post
Procedure post

The postscript from Yuni

PAGE INFORMATION

WRITER INTROCANADA DATE14-03-06 00:00 HIT621 REPLY0

본문

422685d1ee2bed60307329d38caf28b3_1442560

Hello, 

After a language course of 10 months of the year came in February in South Korea

(As soon as I tried to write this early but I'm so late.^^ :;)

Until last week, I really want to back to Canada. Because I had a really good time in there, isn't it ? 

I used to spend two months to prepare to fold the lives of eight months from Ottawa to Toronto.

How much easier life laid learned from Ottawa to Toronto. 

Just two months in Canada, it is quite short time to stay there and I had prepared quite good as my opinion.

Life is too hard to not stand and I was sad.

Looking laugh now to think together also true, as true .... a good experience ... I'd say hahat. 

I have indeed helped me a lot when going boss has to Toronto. (If I still think it's only thanks ㅜㅜ)

Indeed wide and spacious, lots of institutions in Toronto,  I chose to attend the school among them. 

INTROCANDA gave me information about the schools so I can make the list which I will attend in there. 

The list of the many school for taking a lot of the same information Lots of popular Korean Because any point

I was able to make fairly easily. About what worries many seated at the end of that laid chose a school in Toronto.

In fact, the name is now emanating not remember well, the school also was fine. It was laid near Rosedale Station.

But I was listening to the condition you want to participate in Business English,

The school could not be opened because too few students for a half than I thought.

(Maybe it's a South American winter friends are quite small pieces. Toronto is really LOTS Asians!)

Because of these and other circumstances, I decided to finally stacked refund. Lots to determine the true facts your boss laid and memorable.

Maybe come to see the extent of the damage situation. (Toronto is truly a refund Wow ....)

Because I plan to stay in Toronto just decided I was supposed to determine the circumstances at any school as soon as possible

Once again with the boss's recommendation directly visited this place was SOL School. In the near Downtown Toronto

Traffic school also laid good side is indeed very cute !!!

In fact, I think Sol School is coming for the first time language training or adaptation period is required in Canada, or if you want to try a lot of friends and I think that is really good school. 

Previously I studied in CLLC in Ottawa, I think that CLLC offer the academic program and good nationality mix. CLLC operated within well-organized curriculum. 

I think that Sol Schools teach English while students living with foreigner rather than book.  Of course, I stayed in the winter when the national rate is Japanese and Koreans looked a lot like a hand but big cities are soaring summer students themselves!

Oh, and while I like the intro Agency of Canada Abroad indeed What a great strength to me if

Thank you so much stacked. When I was even harder to see the damage to these and other matters in Toronto

Indeed, everything helped me a lot over  much financial damage caused to the scholarship also in (?) Part of my choice.

Thanks to my parents seeing even less to cut sorry ^^ ;;

Indeed sincerely cares agency's many students.

That sooner or later ... I'll drill introduce my friend ㅋㅋ

I will send me friends to Ottawa !!

I came back from the fact that language training is also great and I also regret dwaeteot much worry.But it does not consistent thing has been a great rewarding experience of my life. This is a chance that's going to occur is going on, and how you feel afterwards thanks ^^

If you prepare meticulously! Or else if you're working during language training hard!

Thank you so much !!

No Data

Total 16 1 page
게시물 검색

公司简介 |优惠手续 |来的路上